torsdag den 7. april 2011

I'll always be there for you

When you die .. and fly to heaven with your new, big, white wings and look back at your life, I want you to think of your life as a beach. A long, beautiful beach with the clearest wather and the withest sand. Along the beach there will be two pair of footsteps. Your footsteps and mine. My footsteps will be there frem the beginning, 'till the end, I promise. I'll always be rigt there by your site. We have our ups and downs. We laugh and we fight, but nomatter what I'll always love you. You can call me anytime, even in the middle of the night, if there's a problem or if you just want to talk.
At the hardest time of your life, there'll only be one pair of footsteps. I know what you think. Why weren't you there? Why weren't you by my side, when I needed you most? You know what? I were. The footsteps you see ain't yours. They're mine. Because in the hardest time of your life, I will carry you on my shoulders. I will hold you high and steal your pain away.


This one is dedicated for my dearest ones, and believe me when I say this, and that i love you with all my heart.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar