tirsdag den 15. februar 2011

The thing we all have in commen

Time.. a mysterious thing.
 We all seem to crave it, we all know what it is, we all know it sometimes takes us by surprise and we all know our time, someday, is going to run up. 
My thoughs about time has recently been way out of the ordinary. I want to go back in time, but at the same time I want it to carry on as it is, and if that's not enough, I want it to fast forward! 

I can’t relive my past, but in secrecy and embarrassment.. I sometimes do. In my mind going over great and happy memories of my childhood, the first boyfriend, who I see know as kind of a joke. But missing some of the moments of joy we had. I just miss being able to do something childish, without being judged.

I want to know my future. Do I have any kids, do I have a husband, what am I doing with my life, where do i live, have I become fat? But at the same time I’m terrified of knowing! What if my life turns out to be a living hell? luckely i think the odds are small, because around town, i'm know for the happy and joyfull girl, and that can't be a bad thing - can it? 

And right now, I’m just in a place in my life where it’s all turning around. Hormons are kicking in, the rebel in me has awaken, meanwhile the responsable me is somewhere far away.. Still i love how my life is at the moment. I have a job, i make my own money - and gladly spends them on shopping with my awesome friends. Everything is going fine with the family, my stepmother has cooled down, and is actually a very nice person - wow what a chock - And don't think i take any of this for granted, for believe you me, i've had crappy times in my life. . so i really do know the impact of the phrase:
life is what you make it..  And i mean or else, you're just wasting it.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar